Relations between Georgia and the Czech Republic
Chronology of Diplomatic Relations
Diplomatic relations between Georgia and the Czech Republic were established on January 1,1993.
Embassy of Georgia to the Czech Republic opened in 2006.
Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Georgia to the Czech Republic:
- Mariam Rakviashvili 2018 - to date;
- Zaal Gogsadze 2013 - 2018;
- Nino Nakashidze 2008-2013;
- Vladimer Chipashvili 2007-2008;
- Karlo Sikharulidze 2006 -2007;
- Giorgi Arsenishvili 2001-2004; (with residence in Vienna).
Embassy of the Czech Republic to Georgia opened in 2000.
Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Czech Republic to Georgia:
- Petr Mikyska 2019 - to date;
- Tomáš Pernický 2014 – 2018;
- Ivan Jestřáb 2008 - 2013;
- Jozef Vrabec 2004 - 2008;
- Jiri Nekvasily 2000-2004;